Kevin I. Goldberg - Partner
About Kevin Goldberg
Practice Areas: Auto Accidents, Medical Malpractice, General Personal Injury, Energy Drinks, Asbestos Injuries, Mesothelioma, Social Security Disability, Product Liability, Premises Liability, Oil Spills/Oil Pollution Act, Consumer Protection/Class Actions, Qui Tam (False Claims Act), Wrongful Death, Cannabis Law and Dog Bite Injuries.
Mr. Goldberg is a founding partner at the law offices of Goldberg Finnegan; and he has represented hundreds of individuals helping them obtain compensation for injuries and losses that are the result of the negligence of others. He has lectured before other trial lawyers on various topics, and has published several articles in Trial Magazine and other legal publications on topics such as Energy Drink Lawsuits, Maximizing recoveries in personal injury lawsuits, and Medicares Secondary Payer Statute.
He has been recognized by Martindale Hubbell's Peer Review Rating System as AV Preeminent 5.0 out of 5, has an Avvo Rating of 10.0 (Superb), and has been selected for inclusion in Maryland Super Lawyers and Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers (Among top 5% of practicing attorneys in a peer review and evaluation process) each year from 2007 to Present. Mr. Goldberg has also been selected into the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 which is a recognition of the top 100 lawyers in each State.
Mr. Goldberg served as the President of the Maryland Association for Justice in 2009-2010 (Formerly Maryland Trial Lawyers Association); and is a Co-Chair of the AAJ Energy Drink Litigation Group for 2012-2014.
- Maryland Association for Justice (President 2009-2010)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- D.C. Trial Lawyers Association
- National Trial Lawyers (Top 100)
- President Maryland Association for Justice 2009-2010
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- D.C. Bar Association
Awards & Accolades
- Martindale-Hubbell 5.0/5.0 A.V. Rating
- Maryland Super Lawyers (2007-Present)
- Washington D.C. Super Lawyers (2008-Present)
- Top Attorneys in Maryland (2015)
- Top Attorneys in Washington, D.C.,DC Magazine(2012-2013)
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- AVVO 10/10 Rating
- 1997, Maryland
- 1998, Washington, D.C.
- Media Appearances:
- Channel 7
- WTOP Radio
Press & Publications
- Dangerous Drinks Trial Magazine, March 2013
- "Medicare Secondary Payer Acts Hidden Remedy" Trial Magazine, August 2009
- Not So Fast Don't Accept a Low Policy Limits Settlement Offer For Your Catastrophically Injured Client Until You Have Considered Alternative theories Of Liability For Finding Additional Insurance Coverage, Trial Reporter Magazine, Journal of the Maryland Trial Lawyers Association, Summer 2008
- "Energy Drinks Are A Threat to Kids" the Baltimore Sun, March 2014
- Catholic University Law School in Washington D.C., Magna Cum Laude
- Tulane University, B.A. (History)
- Associate Editor of the Catholic University Law Review
- American Jurisprudence Award for Constitutional Law and Civil Procedure
Phone: (888) 213-8140