Goldberg Finnegan Scholarship For Higher Education
The team of legal professionals at the law offices of Goldberg Finnegan are proud to introduce the annual "Goldberg Finnegan Scholarship For Higher Education".
This opportunity has been created to help acknowledge and reward a deserving student that is currently attending a college or univeristy in the state of Maryland or the District of Columbia.
One scholarship, valued at $1,500.00
Please be sure to read the following application requirements:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled and attending a college or university in the state of Maryland or in the District of Columbia
- Applicants are required to have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Applicants are required to submit a letter of recommendation from a staff member that is currently employed at the college or university that the applicant is attending or alternatively, from a member of their local community
- Applicants are required to submit an essay containing 500 words OR MORE, on a topic chosen by the selection committee from the law offices of Goldberg Finnegan.
- Essays provided by all applicants must be in a .PDF format, with the file name as: lastname_firstname_gfm.pdf
How To Apply
Please complete the complimentary application form on this page.
Terms & Conditions
The Goldberg Finnegan Scholarship For Continued Education accepts applications from all eligible students that are currently attending a college or university in the state of Maryland or the District of Columbia.
Payment of the scholarship funds shall be made by January 31, 2022.
The decision of the scholarship selection committee is FINAL.
Being enrolled as a law student is NOT a prerequisite of this scholarship. However, preference will be given to applicants that express an interest in law &/or the United States Judicial system.
The successful applicant is required to visit the office of Goldberg Finnegan at a pre-arranged time, to have their photo taken with a member of the firm.
Deadline For Applications
December 15th, 2021 @ 23:59 hrs
The scholarship selection committee does not discriminate in any fashion or on any basis.
Any information submitted to Goldberg Finnegan during the application process will be used solely to determine the most eligible scholarship applicant and will NOT distributed or sold to third parties.
However, any information that is provided to Goldberg Finnegan during the application process by the winning applicant MAY be used for public relations purposes by Goldberg Finnegan.
If so, Goldberg Finnegan will NOT seek the consent of that winning applicant.