Scott I. Freedenberg - Associate
About Scott Freedenberg
Practice Areas: Disability Law, including Social Security Disability, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Long Term Disability Insurance Claims (ERISA and Non-ERISA), Life Insurance Claims and other ERISA Matters and disability related matters.
Mr. Freedenberg is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin Law School in Madison, WI. He is dedicated to representing those who are disabled. Mr. Freedenberg grew up in Maryland and is an alumnus of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Mr. Freedenberg is licensed to practice law in Maryland and Wisconsin. He represents disabled individuals before the Social Security Administration in other jurisdictions as well.
Memberships & Associations
- Maryland Association for Justice (MAJ)
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSSCR)
- The University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison, WI
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC Honors
- Mr. Freedenberg speaks English and Spanish