About Attorney Mayah Wells
Fighting for injured workers in Maryland
Attorney Mayah Wells is an attorney at Goldberg Finnegan. She received her Juris Doctorate from Georgetown University Law Center and her undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan – Ann Arbor.
“Mrs. Mayah Wells is simply beyond amazing! She made me feel completely at ease with my case and the legal process as a whole. She took the time to explain everything to me and informed me on what to expect. Her attention to detail really mattered to me. I felt like I was good hands from the jump! Quite simply, Mrs. Wells is thorough and very good at what she does.” — Dennis J.
Ms. Wells is licensed to practice law in the State of Maryland, where she is dedicated to representing injured workers in their workers’ compensation claims.
To learn more about attorney Wells or to schedule a free case evaluation, contact our Maryland law firm. With offices in Silver Spring and Rockville, we represent injured workers statewide.
- Workers’ Compensation
Memberships & associations
- Maryland Association for Justice (MAJ)
- Maryland State Bar Association
- DC Trial Lawyers Association
- Prince George’s County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- University of Michigan – Ann Arbor, MI
- Georgetown University Law Center – Washington, D.C.