About Mayah Wells
Ms. Wells is an attorney at Goldberg Finnegan. She received her Juris Doctorate from Georgetown University Law Center and her undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan – Ann Arbor.
Ms. Wells is licensed to practice law in the State of Maryland, where she is dedicated to representing injured workers in their workers’ compensation claims.
Memberships & Associations
- Maryland Association for Justice (MAJ)
- Maryland State Bar Association
- DC Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Prince George’s County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- University of Michigan – Ann Arbor, MI
- Georgetown University Law Center – Washington, D.C.