Silver Spring Medical Malpractice Lawyers- Client Reviews
Have you or someone that you love become a victim of medical malpractice in Montgomery County?
At the law offices of Goldberg Finnegan, our Silver Spring medical malpractice lawyers have successfully recovered more than $30,000,000.00 in compensation and offer FREE consultations to determine the merits of your claim.
To find out how we can help you, contact our medical malpractice lawyers today by calling (888) 213-8140 or click complete our "Free Case Review" form and a member from our team will reach out to you shortly.
There are no upfront costs and we only get paid when we obtain a recovery or settlement for your case.
Get the Right Medical Malpractice Attorneys. Right Now.
At the law offices of Goldberg Finnegan our Silver Spring medical malpractice lawyers have DETAILED knowledge of the medical malpractice laws in our state and have helped victims to recover tens of millions of dollars in compensation for their injuries and losses.
In fact, we have an entire team of lawyers and support staff that are dedicated to this area of personal injury law. This team has extensive experienced in medical malpractice cases, including :
- Failure to properly diagnose a disease or illness such as Cancer, stroke or heart attack;
- Failure to diagnose a disease or illness in time to effectively treat it;
- Failure to properly monitor patients;
- Failing to properly perform surgical procedures such as orthopedic and neurosurgical procedures, Gastric Bypass Surgery, and laparoscopic cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal);
- Failure to properly interpret tests results, such as EKGs, blood tests, and other laboratory results
- Failure to properly interpret radiographic images (films), such as chest x-rays, mammograms, ultrasounds, MRI's or CT Scans;
- Failure to act on signs and symptoms of a disease process, such as an epidural hematoma, or infection (which can lead to sepsis);
- Surgical Errors, including wrong-site surgery or anesthesia errors;
- Failure to fully inform the patient of the risks of and alternatives to certain procedures and surgeries (lack of 'informed consent')
- Negligence or malpractice during dental procedures
- Prescription drugs errors
- Improper use of medical or surgical equipment.
- Birth Injuries
- Hospital Mistakes
- Brachial Plexus
If you or a loved one has been injured due to medical malpractice, there is no time to waste. Contact our lawyers today and learn more about your legal options.
Hold Healthcare Providers Responsible for Malpractice
Just about any individual or medical entity that provides healthcare services can be held guilty of malpractice, even walk-in medical centers and clinics specializing in quick service.
Common healthcare providers that commit medical malpractice can include:
- Walk-in Medical Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Emergency Clinics
- Nurses Aides
Our lawyers have experience representing cases on behalf of individuals who have been injured at each of these types of facilities. Let us help you get the compensation you deserve.
Contact Our Silver Spring Medical Malpractice Lawyers Today
At Goldberg Finnegan, we represent victims of medical malpractice throughout Maryland, Virginia and Washington D.C.
We understand the stress and trauma that victims of these types of injuries often endure and can help to explain your legal options in simple terms. It's the goal of our lawyers to ensure that your best interests are represented and we will fight to help obtain the justice that you deserve.
Our office is centrally located in Silver Spring and we offer our services to malpractice victims throughout Montgomery County, including:
- Silver Spring
- Takoma Park
- White Oak
- Mount Rainier
- College Park
- Langley Park
At Goldberg Finnegan, we proudly offer complimentary case reviews and we only get paid when we win.