Why Should I Hire a Maryland Car Accident Lawyer?
An attorney can fight for the compensation you deserve
If another driver clearly caused your Maryland car accident, you might think you don’t even need a lawyer to handle your car accident claim or lawsuit. The other driver was clearly at fault. You should be fairly compensated, correct? That’s how Maryland’s at-fault car insurance system is supposed to work.
Unfortunately, that’s not how the system often works in practice. Instead of paying you for your accident-related expenses – which can add up fast – many insurance companies do the opposite. They pay injury victims as little as possible or nothing at all.
This is just one of the reasons why you need a Maryland car accident attorney handling your case. We know because our dedicated legal team at Goldberg Finnegan in Silver Spring has been helping car accident injury victims and their families for years. This is why we want to meet with you right away. Contact us and schedule your free case evaluation today.
After a crash, experienced legal representation can make a difference
There are so many reasons why you should hire a lawyer if you have been involved in a serious car accident caused by another driver. Such reasons include:
- Explain all the legal options available to you.
- Answer any questions you might have about how the car accident compensation process
- Help you get the necessary medical care if you are having trouble doing so.
- Gather evidence in support of your legal case.
- Help you obtain a copy of your official Maryland car accident report.
- Deal directly with insurance companies on your behalf.
- Negotiate the best possible settlement offer to pay for your car accident expenses.
- File a car accident lawsuit if necessary on your behalf.
Get the law firm that gets results for Maryland crash victims
These are just some of the ways a lawyer can help with your car accident case. When you choose to hire our law firm, you can also expect to receive the following from us:
- Constantly keep you informed about the progress of your case.
- Seek your input about important legal matters.
- Be honest and upfront with you about your case.
- Personally return your phone calls in a timely manner.
- Only charge you for legal fees if we obtain a financial settlement or verdict for you. This is because we work on a contingency fee
We often say at Goldberg Finnegan that we give clients the same legal advice we would give to our moms. That’s because we believe the work we do is about more than just getting people the money they deserve. It’s about holding people responsible for their actions. It’s about justice.